1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED WITHDRAWN. White Olympus E-PM1 (EPM1) with Olympus VF3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by WT21, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    For sale is my white Oly E-PM1. It has been well cared for, never dropped or abused, but it does have 6,500 shutter actuations as it was my main travel cam. LCD protector from day one (you can see in the picture that the LCD protector probably could use replacing). Little rubber feet have been applied to the front of the camera for grip. Those can be removed or left, as desired. They really help the grip, though.

There is a Gariz soft release on the shutter release, which is also wonderful.

The condition of the body is good. Overall, there are few issues. A couple of very minor paint dings (see pic). There is one issue, though, and that's the silver paint near the power button has been wearing off from use. See picture.

I would like to sell this camera with the locking VF3 included. Will consider breaking it up, but would like to see if there are any buyers for both first.

My asking price is firm for now, as I think it's a pretty good offer.

Comes with camera, VF3, cables, flash, charger, one Oly battery and two spare generic batteries (three batteries in total), the Gariz soft release and a Sandisk 4GB class 6 SD card and a No lens included.

CONUS, paypal verified, asking $260 for everything.

EPM1 and VF3
    [​IMG]

The biggest chips on the white body paint I could find. Pretty minor.
    [​IMG]

Gariz soft release, and some of the paint loss around the power button
    [​IMG]

Back of camera is clean, though you might want to pull this LCD protector and apply a new one just for aesthetic reasons
    [​IMG]

2. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    As a PM1 owner I have to say I'm disappointed that the top plate is painted silver. Just a little chintzy, Oly. Still, in general it feels very well made, surprisingly so for its price.
    (Just realized top plate may be plastic. Duhh. My apologies. Bump:)

3. uncle7904

uncle7904 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2012
    seoul
    johnny park
    brilliant feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.