1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by soundimageplus, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundimageplus

soundimageplus Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Feb 2, 2010
    Worcestershire
    I'm selling my Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 Nokton lens. Unfortunately manual focusing lenses on m4/3 seems to be increasing the frequency of an eye related problem I've had for years. Its a great shame as I love this lens and the pictures it takes. Its pretty much in mint condition and complete. I was going to put it on ebay, but wondered if anyone would be interested here.

I'm looking primarily at a UK sale because I can then send it with special delivery insured to its full value. I've sold stuff to the EU but I normally use International signed for and thats only insured up to £500. If you're interested in it outside the UK then I'd consider it if you can come up with some courier option that means we're both protected. As to price - I obviously want as much as I can get, but I'm not interested in profiteering because of shortages. Price in UK is £834 I think and there's only one stockist. I'd be happy to entertain all sensible offers.

I have a verified paypal account and a 100% ebay account under the name davidmartynhughes.

This link https://www.mu-43.com/f38/another-voigtlander-nokton-25mm-f0-95-hands-review-7204/ takes you to lots of pictures of the lens and my blog review of it.

If you are worried about security etc. or me running off with your money!! and we could come to an agreement on price then I would be happy to run the sale via ebay by arranging with you to list it as a Buy It Now at an exact pre-arranged time.

If you're interested perhaps you could send me a private message.

2. soundimageplus

0   0   0

Feb 2, 2010
    Worcestershire
    I'm looking for something around the £700-725 mark. I am however keen to sell to someone who wants to use it. Prices on ebay
    are substantially higher than the new price here in the UK and I'm wary of selling it to a "speculator".

Is that OK Don?

3. dtakias

dtakias Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 10, 2011
    Has this been sold ?

4. soundimageplus

0   0   0

Feb 2, 2010
    Worcestershire