1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Withdrawn : Tokina 90mm 2.5 Nikon mount

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mnhoj, Mar 9, 2012.

1. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Withdrawn - I needed to fund a non camera expense and I found relief elsewhere. I get to keep it! :smile:

Tokina 90mm 2.5 Nikon mount a.k.a. the Bokina in minty condition. Includes a third party front cap, third party hood, Nikon rear cap, manual, and a Konica hard case. Glass is perfect. Barrel is clean. Aperture blades are clean and assembly is snappy.

This is the very well regarded Tokina macro. Uber sharp wide open with a very creamy OOF.

Also includes a Nikon PN-1 extension tube brings the native 1:2 reproduction rate closer to 1:1 and adds a significant amount of balance and stability.

$339 shipped/paypalled to lower 48.

6820863274_7dd579944d_b.