• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Withdrawn: Sony Alpha A7II A7 II Camera Body + Extras *NICE!* | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony Alpha A7II A7 II Camera Body + Extras *NICE!*

What are your prices?

$1250

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

* Camera is listed on Fred Miranda. Check it out for pictures!

FS: Sony Alpha A7II A7 II Camera Body + Extras *NICE!*

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: 1. Regular Paypal or 2. Paypal Gift
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free USPS Priority shipping to the Continental US & Hawaii only

I'm selling a gently used Sony Alpha A7 II Mirrorless Camera Body! I bought this camera from Adorama last year. This camera is in great condition with just minimal wear on the body. I believe there are under 5k shutter clicks on the body. It comes with box, black half case, OEM camera strap, 2x batteries (1x OEM, 1x 3rd Party), battery charger and USB cord. Please examine the photos closely and message me with any questions.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free USPS Priority to ConUS & Hawaii Only

Handling time

1-2 Business Days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Oh no... are you leaving E-Mount for good? ;)
Not sure. I'm kind of tired of messing around with adapters and I've been thinking about getting a Pen-F instead! :D I like full frame and I still have a Nikon kit laying around, but I find my street sensibilities are more in-tuned with being an M43 shooter!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom