[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: Panasonic Lumix G1 - Infrared Converted (EU ONLY)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mawe, Nov 8, 2010.

1. mawe

mawe Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 27, 2010
    Hamburg, Germany
    Bought Oct 2009, boxed w/ complete original accesories plus 2 third-party batteries. These work with firmware v1.3 that is installed, but not with later versions. However, the camera works fine with that version.

Professional IR conversion, i.e. the internal IR cut filter was removed and replaced by a 720nm IR pass filter. It is possible to make IR photos without tripod at normal exposure times. Automatic sensor cleaning still works, as do autofocus, auto exposure and live view. The image in the viewfinder / on the display is the same as the recorded image.

I have used the following lenses: Panasonic 14-45, Panasonic 20, and Olympus 17. None of these produce a hot spot (bright spot in the center of the image that can occur in IR photography with certain lenses). Example photos see Infrared - a set on Flickr. Of the photos attached, the first is an out-of-cam JPG with manual white balance, the second is a photoshopped version of it (contrast, channel swap).

Condition is excellent with only slight signs of wear. I sell it because I have a Leica M8 now which is limitedly capable of IR photography without conversion. For getting started and inspired, I include the book "Digital Infrared Photography" by Cyrill Harnischmacher.

I am asking € including paypal and shipping. Sorry, sale within EU only.

Attached Files: