1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: Panasonic GF1, LVF1, Olympus 14-42 Lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by aznick, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    After suffering with a severe case of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome), I'm now lusting after the Panasonic 7-14 lens and I have to sell one of my cameras to fund it. I've decided to stick with the PENs (except for the G1 which I love).

The GF1 and LVF1 are in mint condition, no dings, marks or scratches. I only used the GF1 a couple times before I got the P1 and liked it better.

The 14-42 is new, it is the kit lens that came with the P1 and I only mounted it to snap the photos.

I'm asking:
    GF1 $430
    LVF1 $120
    14-42 $210

or $720 for all three

I will pay for shipping in the continental US. I prefer PayPal but will consider other forms of payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    Price drop

I hope I don't regret this but I've lowered the prices.

3. paulspackman

paulspackman New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 31, 2010
    I'd like to buy the viewfinder. What is the lowered price. In U.S. (Southern California). Please let me know what it would be with postage. I can use PayPal if you're set up for that.
    Thank you,
    Paul
    paulspackman@gmail.com

4. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    I've sent you an email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.