1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Panasonic G2 (14-42mm lens) & Extras - $575

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by john1027, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john1027

john1027 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 5, 2010
    Alexandria, VA USA
    For sale at $575.00 is a Panasonic G2 with the 14-42mm kit lens in the black color.

The camera is less than 3 months old and is in like new condition without any scratches or nicks. The original sales slip will be provided to the new buyer. A U/V filter has been on the camera since day one.

The sale includes the original box, all documentation and warranty materials, all OEM extra equipment (lens & end caps, strap, lens bag, lens hood, original battery & A/C charger, and all a/v, USB, and AC cables/cords).

Extras included (@ $200.00 value):

(2) Panasonic brand extra batteries
    (1) Marumi brand U/V multi-coated filter
    (1) Travel battery charger kit (AC & car adapters)
    (1) Panasonic brand remote shutter release

I am listing this for sale & shipping to the Continental U.S. only. Payment via PayPal, and shipping must be to a confirmed account only. I will pay up to $25.00 in shipping costs.

I have one positive feedback here and 100% on eBay.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

Updated: Sold locally.

2. aosty

aosty New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 14, 2010
    John - I am interested but do not have enough posts to PM/email you... can you please email me at mu43 AT blinkylights.net... thanks.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.