[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Panasonic G1, 14-140mm, 20mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by vincechu, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

*Hi everyone.

After much consideration and some excellent advice and discussion here: https://www.mu-43.com/f92/advice-needed-should-i-sell-my-m4-3rds-canon-temporarily-4856/

I've decided to keep all my gear.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused, in future I'll be sure to make sure that I really want to sell before listing.

Apologies,

Vince*

Up for sale is my Panasonic G1, 14-140mm and 20mm.

Reason for sale is to fund more camera kit for a trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong in September, I'm temporarily getting a Canon 550D + some canon lenses for September for some lowlight work, and will sell the Canon kit and get the GH2 after Photokina.

*Would be interested in trades for Canon: 550D, 15-85mm, 17-55mm f2.8 or Sigma 30mm f1.4*

Prices include insured shipping worldwide - Open to offers, although less likely to lower the price on the 20mm as it's such a popular lens.

G1 body only £140GBP - black, mint and with all original accessories. Shutter count is 6605. There are a few very very small scratches on the LCD screen which are barely noticeable and don't affect viewing in anyway.

14-140mm £480GBP - Like new condition, no marks anywhere on the lens as it's been protected with a filter since day 1. Includes UV filter, hood and both caps, no box or pouch as it was bought seperated from a kit. Includes a 7 year Mac Warranty which is transferable for a $20USD admin fee.

20mm £240GBP- Like new condition, no marks on the lens as its also been protected with a filter. Includes box, pouch and both caps and skylight filter.

*Will take photo's later when I have time or upon request*

If you have any question's don't hesitate to ask - Although I'm new to selling online (I only have 1 feedback, which is on these forums), I know from experience that buying things online can be worrying so I'll do my best to help and answer any questions you may have.

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    :thumbup:
    Very interested, if only to have a backup to my own.
    Gimme a moment to think about it ...

...PM sent for the G1.

4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thanks BBW,

Hey Ulfric, just Pm-ed you, currently discussing the a possible deal for the G1 and 14-140mm with someone elsewhere, will let everyone know what happens asap

PS, if anyone does think the prices are too high, don't hesitate to PM me and I'll see what I can do, but please remember that I'm basing my prices on UK used market prices, and when converted to $USD (for example) the price will seem high due to the conversion rates.

5. SeaneyC

SeaneyC New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    Offer made on the 20mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.