• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN - Panasonic DMC-G10K - $300

Buy/Sell feedback for Luke (81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
Hello all. I won this camera as a prize in a photo contest and have no use for it. I've only had it a few weeks and it has less only around 100 shutter actuations on it (my wife was considering buying it from me). It is complete with everything that came in the box (including the the kit lens, of course). It is all like new. $300 includes shipping anywhere in the US. I am also to open to unusual trade offers. I'll leave it here for around a week before I send it off to eBay. I don't have a lot of history here, but you can see a long and great feedback history for me on eBay where I have sold records for around 10 years. I am mikeslps there.
P1120364.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I also will consider selling the body only (with the box and all the cables and paperwork, etc.) for $225. This would be a great second body for someone who already has a collection of lenses. Why wouldn't you want the lightest micro 4/3 body in your bag?

Of course, the whole kit is still available for $300 and I am open to trade offers.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
A couple offers, but still no love connection. This camera needs a home....I have dropped the price another $25, so it's now only $300. It's a ton of camera for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom