• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN - Panasonic 14-45mm f3.5-5.6

Buy/Sell feedback for cstevens (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Selling a mint condition Panasonic 14-45mm f3.5-5.6

This item is BOXED (not part of a kit) comes with hood, caps and pouch.

UK Only - Looking for £190 and this will include special delivery.

After my recent purchase of a Leica 45mm, I no longer really need this lens, which has had next to no use.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
No bites yet. This is going up on ebay tonight for £190 plus shipping costs, so let me know today if there is any interest. Cheers.

d_w31

New to Mu-43
Thanks for promoting my thread, Vince :) I did see this posting but noticed that it was UK only and I am located in Canada.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks Vince. I havent sold yet, and after now selling a couple of things via here overseas, I would have been happy to send overseas.

HOWEVER - I am now torn about selling the lens. I have used it a couple of times recently and its a stirling lens, and I dont know if I want it to go now. Especially if the rumors are true that it will go out of circulation soon due to their cheaper replacement.

One of the reasons to sell was to fund my 45mm, but I have done that via alternative means now.

ARGH, not sure what to do. I will have a think over the weekend and decide if its worth keeping or not. In fact I might start up a thread asking that question :)

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
You youngsters are so fickle, these days

Hit the button and get the bugger sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom