1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Olympus ZD 50-200mm SWD Lens

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mclarenf3, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    I know this might be the wrong group, but I figure I'll post it here incase anyone is looking to get some four thirds gear in exchange for their micro four thirds gear.

Up for sale is my most coveted lens, the Olympus Zuiko Digital 50-200mm SWD. This has been my workhorse lens for the most part and has really served me well. It's in excellent condition, with only the usual signs of wear on the tripod collar and lens hood. The glass on either end and the body of the lens is unscratched and in excellent condition. It has never been taken out in the rain, and the worst it has seen is being used at ice rinks for hockey games (well, I am Canadian, eh!). :D

Please keep in mind this is the SWD version so you get the super faster focus speeds (it was fast enough to keep up with hockey while shooting from the penalty box), and considerably quieter focus too (nice for weddings and formal events). I can't, and won't compete with the prices for the non-SWD versions.

Included is:
    • Olympus ZD 50-200mm SWD Lens
    • Olympus LH-70C Lens Hood
    • Original Lens Collar
    • Original Lens Bag
    • Hoya Pro Digital UV Filter (67mm)

If you want to buy it, I'm asking $750 (I'll eat the Paypal charges, but we'll have to figure out shipping costs).

However, I'm more inclined to trade this for u4/3 gear, as it saves me the trouble of having to search for what I'm looking for and we save a little on paypal expenses.

I'm willing to trade for (in order of preference):
    1. Panasonic 7-14mm u4/3 Lens
    2. Panasonic 14-140mm u4/3 Lens
    3. Olympus M.ZD 9-18mm u4/3 Lens + cash

I haven't had any transactions on this forum, but I have done lots on fourthirdsphoto.com (with the same username). Feel free to verify via there, or via my eBay account with 147+ feedback (PM me for that account name).

I'm located in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver, Canada and I am available for local pickup if you are in the area.

I am still selling my E-3 so let me know if that interests you and we'll work out a better deal.

FS: Olympus E-3 and all accessories (included now) - Fourthirdsphoto Forum

Thanks for looking!

2. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    I've got a trade lined up. Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.