• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Olympus EP2 & VF2 $550

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkidneys

Mu-43 Regular
Purchased this setup a little over a month ago on another forum and it had the 14-42 lens which I sold right away as I only wanted the body. Least to say I prefer the GF1 instead and have decided to move back to that. Camera is in excellent condition and LCD has been covered since day one. This is only for the EP2 body, VF2, box with contents minus the 14-42 lens, and comes with a brown case that converts into a nice half case that says Olympus. Receipt and warranty from 3/2010 still in box. Looking to get $550 paypal gifted or you pay the 3% fee and shipped in Conus. Plenty of feedback on FM and ebay username is (guam-haole). I am in the military currently deployed in Germany so shipping will be by USPS priority mail (we have that here on base) and will likely take 7-10 days to get to you depending on the postal system.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom