1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Olympus EP2 - Body Only - $375

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jalex, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    [​IMG]

Decided to keep the camera so I have withdrawn the offer.
    Thank you.
    Jane

I have a very lightly used, excellent condition EP2 body only for sale (around 1500 clicks on it). It will come with the manuals, software cords/connectors, two batteries, battery charger & neck strap. It had an LCD screen protector on it, which I have not removed. I bought the camera used recently on fredmiranda, thinking I would use it alongside my EPL1 but I quickly realized that I am so familiar with the EPL1 that switching back and forth between the two cameras would be awkward for me.

$375 shipping included to Conus (continental United States) -
    I take payment via paypal and will ship to confirmed paypal addresses only (USA).
    Although this is the first time I have sold something on this forum, I have 26 transactions on fredmiranda with "great" feedback (JAlexander is my username)
    Thank you for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.