1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: New Panasonic 14-140

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by adam, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam

adam Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2010
    Maryland
    I want a Panasonic GH1. I do not want the kit lens. So, for sale is a new Panasonic 14-140 that I don't actually have yet. $650

Alternatively, I'd trade for any two of the following three:
    Panasonic 14-45
    Panasonic 45-200
    Panasonic 20 f/1.7

Or I'd trade the 14-140 plus cash for a Panasonic 7-14.

Here's how I envision it happening:
    1) You pay for the lens
    2) I use the PayPal money (along with the proceeds from some other sales) to order a GH1 from B&H. Since I live in New York, their cheapest shipping will result in me receiving the camera the next day.
    3) I put the lens on the camera, make sure it works, then put it in a box and send it to you.
    4) You get an $800 lens for $650, and I get to shoot videos occasionally.

Price includes PayPal and shipping to confirmed address within the US. Shipping elsewhere at my discretion if you're willing to pay the cost difference.

I'm a little new here, but I have quite a bit of feedback on fredmiranda...my username is adam613 (and I posted the exact same ad over there if you want to verify).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.