1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: Minolta MD lenses - Price Reductions and Bulk Sale

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by gscara, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gscara

gscara Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

LENSES SOLD LOCALLY
    Three Minolta MD mount lenses that I recently purchased in a bulk lot as I was really after the 85mm lens. I would use these lenses, but I already have their focal lengths well covered.
    If you purchase all three lenses together, your total cost, including shipping, will be $75.00 to both Canada and the USA.

1. Tokina 28mm f2.8 Manual focus lens $15.00
    This lens is in excellent shape with clean glass and apertures. Comes with both caps. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Tokina 28mm M...

2. MC Tele Rokkor-QD 135mm f3.5 Manual focus lens $20.00
    In excellent shape with clean glass and apertures. Comes with hood and both caps. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Rokkor 135mm

3. MC Tele Rokkor-PE 200mm f4.5 Manual focus lens $20.00
    Again in excellent shape. Comes with rear cap but NO Front Cap. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Rokkor 200mm ...

Payment

I accept Paypal and these fees are included in the lens prices.

Shipping is Extra. Depending upon your destination and the shipping mode you select these costs will add from $15 to $25 to each of the lens costs.

I have many successful purchases and sales on Ebay under the user name gscara.

2. gscara

gscara Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Price Reductions

Price Reductions and a bump up :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.