1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: Minolta MD lenses - Price Reductions and Bulk Sale

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by gscara, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gscara

gscara Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

LENSES SOLD LOCALLY
    Three Minolta MD mount lenses that I recently purchased in a bulk lot as I was really after the 85mm lens. I would use these lenses, but I already have their focal lengths well covered.
    If you purchase all three lenses together, your total cost, including shipping, will be $75.00 to both Canada and the USA.

1. Tokina 28mm f2.8 Manual focus lens $15.00
    This lens is in excellent shape with clean glass and apertures. Comes with both caps. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Tokina 28mm M...

2. MC Tele Rokkor-QD 135mm f3.5 Manual focus lens $20.00
    In excellent shape with clean glass and apertures. Comes with hood and both caps. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Rokkor 135mm

3. MC Tele Rokkor-PE 200mm f4.5 Manual focus lens $20.00
    Again in excellent shape. Comes with rear cap but NO Front Cap. To see images of this lens go to Picasa Web Albums - Gianni - Rokkor 200mm ...

Payment

I accept Paypal and these fees are included in the lens prices.

Shipping is Extra. Depending upon your destination and the shipping mode you select these costs will add from $15 to $25 to each of the lens costs.

I have many successful purchases and sales on Ebay under the user name gscara.

2. gscara

gscara Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Price Reductions

Price Reductions and a bump up :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.