1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: M.Zuiko 14-42mm New.

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tmessenger, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmessenger

tmessenger New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2010
    Iowa USA
    Lens is no longer available.

I have a brand new black M.Zuiko 14-42mm lens for sale $165, have 380 all positive feed backs on eaby under tmessenger and all positive feed back on fredmiranda.com . This lens auto-focuses on all m4/3 cameras and is very compact.

Tim Messenger
    Fairfield, IA USA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    you have a PM coming!

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I sent a response through the system direct to your email - wondered if you would list on ebay for $180 (including shipping) - that would cover your fees, and I would get bing cashback of 8% and also ebay bucks (which I received a promotion that it will be 5% tomorrow only, usually 2%). I wouldnt bother to ask except for that promo - in order to keep in that program you have to earn $100 cashback annually and with the higher amount this would help me get there (I am less than $20 from $100, which I have to get to by June - actually kinda sad to think about how much I have spent!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.