• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: lack of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello all,

I have a really beautiful MD Rokkor 45mm, with a Pixco µ43 adapter.
The lens is clean and bright, no scratches or fungus. Just a really nice Rokkor.

This lens is a "pancake", it's the same height / length as the Hexanon which Shooter loves so well.

The lens set me back $32.00
The adapter $27.00
Therefore the price is $59.00

Adapter used to have a little rattle, but the genius repair patented "Luckypenguin" rattle cure took care of it...

Let's swap. I'm here to have fun, and I think a swap would generate some..

I'd be happy to trade for just an adapter for the Konica Hexanon.... as I have several Rokkors and adapters...

If you really want it and don't have the dough, we can work something out.

I will ship it to a "member" anywhere. If you are not a "regular" here, and you live in a far away land, I may have to consider the situation.

You pay the freight.

Alan.

Compared to the Hexanon 40mm pancake

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Compared with adapter to the 14-45 Kit Zoom

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Bumped for Photos

I added some pics for those who may not be familiar with how small a profile this lens has. pics show it compared to the Hexanon 40mm preferred by many for street photography.

Thanks. Alan

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
You should be able to fix up that 'rattler' in a jiffy!

https://www.mu-43.com/f40/problems-loose-lens-adapters-8779/
Hi Nic,

Thanks for the link I'll look at it. The little rattle never bothered me at all, I just thought I should mention it so that no one thought I was trying to hide it etc.

The lens is really nice, but, I have plenty of Rokkors.

I'm sort of shocked it isn't gone already. Maybe the pics AND your link will help someone to acquire a nice piece of legacy glass...

Thanks again Nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.