1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: Hacked GF1 body + accessories

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Hi,

I recently accepted this camera as part of a trade from a videographer who has a lot of experience with video and hacking GF1s & GH1s. While I really, really love the camera, I find that my eyesight isn't what it used to be and since I mostly shoot with manual lenses, I get along much better with my GH1 and built-in viewfinder with diopter. So, I hope it will find a good home.

The camera (black version) is in excellent condition, comes with all the original accessories as far as I am aware - except any lens, it's the body only. It is hacked to a GF13, i.e. it has much improved video capabilities - most importantly it lets you use PASM settings for video - you can use generic batteries, change the language etc. More details here http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...highlight=gf13. The hack runs very stable and it is amazing what a little camera like that can produce with a nice lens.

Since these are hard to find, I am hoping for $395 incl shipping and Paypal in the US, elsewhere as tracked and insured express mail for an additional $30.

Thanks,

Stefan

2. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Last call before ebay: $375 shipped in the US. The last (and only) one on ebay went for $445 shipped recently...

Thanks for checking,

Stefan

3. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just a few pics of the GHF1:

<a href="http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/apicius9/Cameras/?action=view&current=_1080751.jpg" target="_blank">http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/apicius9/Cameras/_1080751.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

[ATTACH=full]152179[/ATTACH]

Comes with original box.

Stefan

4. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    bump...

O.k., here is that opportunity for all of you who think the GF2 is crap ;) and who have the pancake lens already. Not only is this a pristine GF1, it is also hacked, i.e. HD with full manual video control, accepts generic batteries etc. New and final price is $350 (paypal personal or money order, check from regulars here), otherwise I'd rather keep it. Please note that I cannot send this out before Nov 18.

Thanks,

Stefan

5. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Sending you a PM

6. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I had offered this one reluctantly because it is such a nice piece of equipment, and after playing around with it some more in the last few days, I decided to keep it for now. I also found out that focusing with the LCD works better if I wear my reading glasses... So, this one is withdrawn. Thanks,

Stefan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.