• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN -gf1...evf...14-140

Buy/Sell feedback for back alley (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

back alley

Mu-43 Regular
all items like new

$600 usd...
the 14-140 has had a uv filter on it since new, included, along with a second, smaller, after market hood, no marks on it.

$150.
evf, recently bought locally, comes with case, looks new

$500.
gf1 body, not a mark on it...in fact, it has been covered with an aki skin that really helps with holding the camera firmly in hand.

discount for buying the complete kit...

i prefer the feel of my g1, love the 20 and hope to buy a 45 macro with the proceeds of this sale.

pics available as soon as i shoot them.

joe

HuubL

Mu-43 Rookie
heck..., I would have gone for the evf, if I hadn't just ordered one. That one is on backorder and not arriving before another 3-4 weeks.
Great prices for these items. Go for it!

HuubL

Mu-43 Rookie
i'm surprised at the lack of interest, especially in the lens.

joe
Yes, amazing, I would've thought this would go fast. The lens is an excellent walk around zoom. All you need to bring on a trip around the world. Nothing more you would need (apart from the fast 20 for available light and night shots). Have you tried RFF Joe?

Warren T.

Mu-43 Veteran
sometimes it's because of timing. I just spent $900+ on a G1 w/14-45mm, 20mm, and a couple of adapters and filters. I'm tapped out until I can liquidate more equipment to raise money for additional M4/3 gear, otherwise I can see myself possibly getting all three of these items sometime in the future :).

--Warren

grum

Mu-43 Regular
Hi just wondering how much postage to the UK would be for the EVF? Thanks.

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Excellent opportunity, just bad timing for me. I just bought the zoom a few weeks ago from Robert and after a long internal debate decided to stay with the LX3 for now - a month ago I would have picked the set up in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale,

Stefan

grum

Mu-43 Regular
OK thanks, would you be willing to sell for $150 including postage to the UK?

grum

Mu-43 Regular
I think I'll stick with my $150 offer - they are $160 new from Amazon US at the moment.

Trouble is I'm not sure how much I will have to pay in import duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom