• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WITHDRAWN - Fujifilm X-H1 with battery grip + Fujifilm 90mm. Ships: US

WITHDRAWN

User name:
bigrat72

Items to sell/buy/trade: Fujifilm X-H1 with battery grip + Fujifilm 90mm. Like new 9+/10

Prices: XH1 - $810, 90mm - $610

Ships to: US

Description:

Update - Correct the shutter count < 1000 instead of 100, lower the price and add 90mm to the list

- Fujifilm X-H1 with battery grip (3 batteries total) - This is my backup to another X-H1. Shutter count is 900 to be exact based on the online tool. The kit is like new, no mark or scratch on the body, rate 9+/10. Sale include original box and its contents just like purchase new. Only body is used, and the rest of the content is untouched. Asking $810 shipped and paypal.

- Fujifilm 90mm f2 - Outstanding len. Only used a few time and in storage after bought 50-140mm. 9+/10. Original box and content included. Asking $610 shipped and paypal.

I can sell both for $1400 shipped and paypal. No trade at this time. Drop me a line if any interested.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
DSCF5735.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF5737.JPG

90mm.jpg

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom