1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED WITHDRAWN FS - Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f2.8 ASPH

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by richie15, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

Selling my PL 45mm f2.8, boxed, receipt £499 inc RMSD, saving c£100 on new. Sale to fund shift to Zeiss, however, would consider trade for Nokton 1.1. Pictures on request.

2. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

OK, had a think and it would seem that there is interest in the lens but people are offering low bids. To be clear I price my stuff to go and do not believe in haggling. I have traded 40 photography items both as a buyer and seller and I have only ever received positive feedback. The number of trades is testament to the the quality of stuff and the pricing.

The final prices are as follows, I will not accept any less so please do not post or pm unless you are genuinely interested

Sale to the UK - £476 (based on estimated postage being £6 RMSD, i.e. fully insured) or £470 collected
    Sale elsewhere - £490

Payment either by paypal gift (i.e. you pay the fees) or bank transfer. Prices are in £ and any overseas purchase will be converted at spot on the day.

Sorry for the direct nature of the post but I think this needs to be clear. FYI I have also withdrawn this from ebay but will probably relist with a buy it now or best offer if this does not sell by the weekend.

Final point, lens was purchased on 22 January 2010 so is only 3 months old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.