COMPLETED WITHDRAWN FS - Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f2.8 ASPH

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by richie15, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

Selling my PL 45mm f2.8, boxed, receipt £499 inc RMSD, saving c£100 on new. Sale to fund shift to Zeiss, however, would consider trade for Nokton 1.1. Pictures on request.

2. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

OK, had a think and it would seem that there is interest in the lens but people are offering low bids. To be clear I price my stuff to go and do not believe in haggling. I have traded 40 photography items both as a buyer and seller and I have only ever received positive feedback. The number of trades is testament to the the quality of stuff and the pricing.

The final prices are as follows, I will not accept any less so please do not post or pm unless you are genuinely interested

Sale to the UK - £476 (based on estimated postage being £6 RMSD, i.e. fully insured) or £470 collected
    Sale elsewhere - £490

Payment either by paypal gift (i.e. you pay the fees) or bank transfer. Prices are in £ and any overseas purchase will be converted at spot on the day.

Sorry for the direct nature of the post but I think this needs to be clear. FYI I have also withdrawn this from ebay but will probably relist with a buy it now or best offer if this does not sell by the weekend.

Final point, lens was purchased on 22 January 2010 so is only 3 months old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.