1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: FS or Trade - New Olympus 14 42 M4/3 - £200

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BillN, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Bought as part of the kit with my EP-1 a few days ago - UK supplied therefore guaranteed etc., - I don't need it as I have a Pany 14 45

Never been on Camera, (but I will check it if it sells) - new - unboxed, but still with packing materials - only taken it out to photograph it

I have tried to work out a price somewhere in between retail, EBay and with kit price

£200, plus shipping, share PayPal or Paypal gift is OK

tell me if I'm out of line

Prefer UK only

If you have a Canon, FD breach lock, 55mm f1.2 "chrome nose" - in mint condition I am happy to trade - but must be mint and UK

[​IMG]

2. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    BUMP - any taken before FleaBay

3. klythawk

klythawk Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Nottingham U.K.
    John
    Hi Bill

You might have to revise your price a bit, look here

Bit of a bummer i know, but best you know. Good luck with the sale anyways. :wink:

John

4. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Thanks John - you are correct - I'll better keep it as maybe it renders differently to the Panasonic - they seem to be giving them away - the bottom must be falling out of the M4/3 market

I looked at here - a place I have bought stuff from before

WITHDRAWN: if you want one you can get one here for £135 plus post

• Like Like x 1
  5. klythawk

klythawk Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Nottingham U.K.
    John
    Hi Bill

I think these online stores take it in turns for coming up with rock bottom prices.
    SRS seem very competitive atm, a friend at work has just bought the E-P2 from them, couldn't find it cheaper else ware. I just wish you could buy these different cam body's at a reasonable price without being blackmailed into buying them with kit lenses that you already have, they aren't daft are they. I feel like yourself, i would rather keep it, than let it go for next to nothing. :wink:

John.

6. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    John

no problems - it's good to have people like you who spot these deals and link them

keep posting and maybe I can pick something up "cheap"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.