1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: E-PL1 kit, Lumix 20mm f/1.7, 40.5mm UV filter, Crumpler 2 Million bag

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by coreyb, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coreyb

coreyb Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    cambridge
    I'm thinking about selling my setup if the price is right...

Olympus E-PL1 body (black)
    Olympus 14-42 kit lens
    Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens
    40.5mm UV filter (for 14-42)
    Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Bag (gray/red - smallest crumpler that would fit everything above)

I purchased all of it brand new and full price - $600 for the kit, $400 for the 20mm. Everything is in mint condition and under warranty. I put a protective film on the lcd as soon as it came out of the box. I have all the original accessories, boxes, and receipts. I'd prefer to sell the entire setup together. I'll only sell the 20mm or bag separately if the kit has already sold.

everything = $875
    kit w/filter = $500
    20mm = $350
    bag = $25

I think $875 for all this is a good deal - not a steal, but it's all in mint condition and still under warranty. If you were to buy it all right now via B&H (no taxes, free shipping) it would come out to $947.84. The only reason I'm considering selling is because I've been dreaming of a 5D for years and I think it's finally time. Kinda wishing I had just gone for it a few months ago instead of selling all my Canon lenses and getting this setup, but hey... live and learn. This is a fantastic compact package and I really enjoyed it. The 20mm is as amazing as they say and the E-PL1 takes stunning images and is a really fun little body. I can take photos of everything if you'd like but it will be with an iPhone. Everything's mint - trust me. I prefer paypal personal (no fees) and will ship however you prefer. Let me know if you're interested!

2. coreyb

coreyb Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    cambridge
    i'll consider other offers for the whole setup or for just the kit... let me know if you're at all interested!

3. dubrava

dubrava New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 25, 2010
    Hi coreyb,
    I am interested in your kit. How old is the equipment? How many shots have you done with camera? Any signs of usage (scratches, dents, opics is O.K, no mould?)
    I can pay $700 including postage to Australia-Sydney by PayPal. Let me know what you think.
    Many thanks,
    Best Regards,
    dubarva

4. coreyb

coreyb Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    cambridge
    2 months old, mint condition, maybe 700-800 shots... how about $800 USD, you pay shipping?

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Reminder here to read the Market Place Guidelines "Read this before using the Marketplace" among other things it says:
    Thank you for adhering to these guidelines in the future.

dubrava, I realize that you are not able to send Private Messages yet due to the fact that you have only posted two times on the site. It might be a good idea to introduce yourself here in the Welcomes and Introductions forum, for example, and then you'll have 3 posts and other members will get to know you better, too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. coreyb

coreyb Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    cambridge
    you can get the e-pl1, 14-42 kit lens, and 20mm brand new for $761 USD down there? man that's a steal. go for it. you won't find anyone in the usa selling this setup for that much.

anyone interested in the e-pl1 kit for $480?

7. julienrl

julienrl Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 28, 2010
    Ottawa, Ontario
    is the 20mm still available?

thank you

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

julienri, if you haven't done so already you might want to send Private Messages just incase the sellers didn't subscribe via email to their own sale threads.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.