1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Withdrawn: E-PL1, kit lens, VF-2

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by riveredger, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    No longer for sale - please delete. Thanks to all who responded.

2. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Lots of views, no offers. Priced too high?

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sometimes things take time, and it's a holiday weekend here in the USA...but remember #5 from the guidelines:
    So my bet is that members are following the guidelines. It's up to them to PM you if they want you to change your price, etc.:thumbup: Of course, you may change your price whenever you'd like to.

4. jimbo

jimbo Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 26, 2010
    Nice guy but he decided not to sell after we negotiated, agreed, worked out shipping, and I was about to pay the paypal invoice. I know stuff happens but still a bummer.

So, anyone looking to sell an epl1 with kit lens?

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jim, I see you've posted a new thread with the WTB. That's good.

I have pm' riveredger. I will close the thread and edit the title but for everyone who is reading this please remember it is the original poster's responsibility to edit their thread's title and then close the thread - using both Advanced Edit and Thread tools. Thanks for following the directions regarding The Market Place here: https://www.mu-43.com/f17/read-post-before-using-marketplace-8/

P.S. Opened it up for riveredger to make his last post on this thread.:thumbup:

6. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Thanks BBW.

I lucked out this time . . . the wife saw me packing the camera up and said "what are you selling that for!?" And then added "just go ahead and get another one - I'll take that one" Truthfully, she will never use it so it will remain in my hands :thumbup:

Jimbo, sorry about any confusion and inconvenience. I'm sure you'll find one soon. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.