1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] WITHDRAWN: Brand New, Gently Used Panasonic G2 Body (Black)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by penfan2010, Aug 9, 2011.

1. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    I purchased this G2 Black body brand new through Amazon; received it on August 1, 2011, and have used it mostly for test shooting with my native and MF lenses. I really like the DSLR like body, great controls, and articulated LCD, but I guess I am just too used to the Olympus Pens' smaller profile, lighter weight and IBIS. It has pretty much sat around the house.

Before I return it to Amazon, I thought I would see if anyone would like to purchase it. I am selling for $295 shipped, CONUS only, PayPal payments from verified addresses only.

Please PM if interested. You can check my ratings on this forum, as well as on eBay where I go by the same name. Thanks!

G2_1.

G2_Box.

2. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Bump ---ships back to Amazon tomorrow if no takers by 11:00 EST tonight. thanks!

3. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    WITHDRAWN: Panasonic Lumix G2 Gently Used - Black

No takers, so returning to Amazon.