1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wish Panaonic kept the G1/Leica style for the G2.

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by bondguy007, May 13, 2010.

1. bondguy007

bondguy007 New to Mu-43

May 12, 2010
    Hello to one and all!

I just read the review at Imaging Resource.com and I must say I'm disappointed at the G1 morphing into what looks like just another DSLR. I know that G2 is an improved version, but I wish that Panasonic had retained the Leica style.

Would it not have been great to see a rangefinder type viewer, increased pop-up flash power and a style that looks like the Panasonic DMC-LC1?

Given the very positive reviews of the G1, as well as how different it looks, it's got my vote and $$$. Also, the pancake f1.7 lens just completes the "package".

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Woops! I meant the GF1 not the G1. My apologies to everyone.

2. kahren

kahren Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 21, 2010
    maybe they will make the gf-2 with internal viewfinder? would be nice to have one in the corner and same quality or better then a g1 :) 

3. nTo

nTo Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    Indonesia
    yeah one other positive thing from lumix is they resembles a bit of leica model (gf1 & L1). Rumor says the GF-2 gonna look even more similar to the leica rangefinder cameras....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.