1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Windows 10 and Flickr

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Speedliner, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    Anyone having challenges with Flickr while using Edge? As soon as I click on BBC code, the text box goes blank and there's no bbc code to copy.

So far that's the one problem I've had since the upgrade. I'll try Chrome next opportunity, but was wondering if this is a new Flickr issue, or unity to Win 10.

2. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    FWIW, Chrome works fine with the BBC Share dialog. Windows 10 Edge does not at this time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. buzzrobot

buzzrobot Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 5, 2015
    Be nice to the rest of us on Win 10 and consider filing some feedback. Tap the Windows key, enter "Feedback" and use the Windows Feedback app to tell Microsoft about it. I was in the Insider's Program and they really do pay attention to that feedback. (If it isn't something Flickr needs to fix.)

Edge isn't quite finished, yet. A big Win10 update looks to be coming in November, so we might see some additions to Edge (like an extensions capability). I like it, but until then I'll use Chrome.

• Like Like x 1