Win an Olympus PEN E-PL2 from Mu-43.com #mu43

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksn

Mu-43 Veteran
Liked the facebook pages. I don't use twitter. Good luck everyone!

carlencarnacion

New to Mu-43
Four Thirds at its best!

Following multiple user reviews, this PEN E-PL2 tops customer satisfaction. I shoot with DSLRs but I have been craving for 4/3s for awhile now and hoping this could be my lucky day!

zstsc

New to Mu-43
e-pl2 is a great camera for the m43, almost stunning if combined with the vf-2! how i wish to have one.. More power to mu-43 and B&H by inspiring its readers of their passion for the micro four thirds world.

tipsy1956

Mu-43 Rookie
I have always been following mu-43 web site for micro 4/3 news, just that I wasn't that active at the site nor do I post much. Micro 4/3 has been a big part of my photographic life for the size and the quality of the photos.

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
MU-43 is head and shoulders above the other 4/3 forums and B&H is my preferred equipment supplier. They usually have in stock all the products I need at a good price, fast delivery and fantastic service.
I "liked" Mu-43.com and B&H Photo on Facebook.

Sammyboy

Marcus

New to Mu-43
EPL-2

This would be a nice complement to my G1, with better noise control, higher ISOs, and a more compact size. :2thumbs:

VinVin

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kevin
Liked both facebook pages and here's my reply!

I have an e-p1 and I love it! I just got an E-PL2 for my girlfriend and she loves it too! After seeing what the E-PL2 can do I really hope to get one for myself! I would love to be able to use those lens adapters that Olympus just released but alas they don't work with the kit lens for the E-P1!

macjansson

Mu-43 Regular
I'm from Sweden and I don't understand why Sweden is on the list of countries not being able enter this contest?

lhaughton143

New to Mu-43
Me likey!!!

I've taken all of the required steps and am now ready to win!

This would come in so handy as I'm starting my new business which involves photography! I'm so excited to begin and this camera would just be the icing on the cake!

danruss

New to Mu-43
This would be a great addition to my full size digital SLR. I had the Panasonic GF1 for a while and loved it. Only sold to upgrade back to DSLR, but I miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom