Win 7 SP1 available now

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
I always wait at least 3-4 weeks after an update is release to install. Let other people test it for me.

I have saved many an hour of fixing many machines by being patient. You'd be surprised (or probably not) how many fixes break things. And I'm not just talking Windows.

Boyzo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I always wait at least 3-4 weeks after an update is release to install. Let other people test it for me.

I have saved many an hour of fixing many machines by being patient. You'd be surprised (or probably not) how many fixes break things. And I'm not just talking Windows.
Agree ....
Remember XP service Packs .. some hardware drivers were hosed
Its also best to study whats been fixed because if you have done the Window's updates you often have the critical stuff anyways

Wasabi Bob

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. What is it suppose to improve? I just finished building my new PC that runs Win 7 / 64 and Snow Leopard (Hackintosh). Nice to have both systems in one box. Included 12 GB of RAM so it screams and PS runs much faster.

So far no problems, so no reason to install SP1.

texascbx

Mu-43 Veteran
Native support for USB 3.0, enhanced bluetooth, wifi, Dynamic Memory support and a more robust Remote Desktop client which uses RemoteFX technology. That's all I know.

I installed it. Took about 15 minutes.

XP service packs did nothing but improve it. Vista service packs helped the speed or perceived speed of Vista a lot.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom