Will you play with me?

Rudi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Will you play with me?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

... how about you?

... anybody???

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Oh, Rudi, how I know that look!

For those of us with dogs, we know how the littlest efforts on our parts make them so happy. I admire dog for their, often, singleness of mind. They really know how to focus and concentrate.:biggrin:

sLorenzi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sidinei
It made me really want to play with him (It seems that he is speaking "please please please")

Rudi

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks, Bill!

Oh, Rudi, how I know that look!

For those of us with dogs, we know how the littlest efforts on our parts make them so happy. I admire dog for their, often, singleness of mind. They really know how to focus and concentrate.:biggrin:
Best friend you'll ever have! Thanks for lookimg, and give yours a scracth behind the ear for me. :smile:

What a face, those eyes. How can you say no?!
And she can do that for days on end. The game with the ball is never-ending... :rolleyes:

Thanks!

It made me really want to play with him (It seems that he is speaking "please please please")
I think he's (she's?) saying, "please put that camera down, there are more important things"

Barrie
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if she learns to speak, just so she can ask me to throw the ball! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom