Will Pan launch a 3D mft camera?

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
I hope they will. Fujifilm already has one. Sony is pushed to announce one soon. 3D telly will be become available soon (from March).

Any comments are welcome. thanks.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Herman

Brian S

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The 19th Century technology reborn in the 21st Century!

It is basically a Stereo realist. Some new computer monitors support the stereo digital images from the new cameras.

It's like "real-3D" movies, or a Realist, or View-Master, depending on how old you are....

chalkdust

Mu-43 Regular
from what I read, months ago, the Fuji 3D camera was fairly innovative and potentially useful. The main trouble I imagine with the whole 3D image thing is finding an appropriate way to view the images. I suspect that 3D and micro four thirds are not likely to work well together due to the need for two sensors and two lenses. I think it would become an awkwardly large camera.

Richard in Idaho

New to Mu-43
When I joined the Boise Camera Club I was surprised to find they have a very active stereo group. The club meets on Tuesday night and the fourth tuesday is stereo night.
3D seems to be the coming thing with Television makers plan to offer sets in the next year or so.:smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom