Will it fit in a Billingham Hadley Small Pro?

connloyalist

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Christine
I have been looking around for a camera bag that:

1) will hold my E-M1.2 with my Olympus OM 200mm 4.0 (and adapter) attached, total length 22.5cm, laying flat
2) can safely contain my keys, wallet, etc. so I am not walking around with two bags.
3) isn't bigger than really necessary while not being a tight squeeze
4) isn't obviously a camera bag

... and preferably will last a good while.

The Olympus OM 200mm 4.0 is the largest lens I carry around with me. By my measurement, attached to the camera the package is 22.5cm long, 9cm tall over the center and a fraction over 13cm wide. When in the bag the part of the camera you grip with your right hand would be "up" so I can easily grab it.

The Billingham Hadley Small Pro seems to fit the bill, except for one thing that has me concerned. The interior dimension is listed as 8cm deep. The camera is 9cm. On their website Billingham do say that the bag is flexible, but the body would be in the bottom corner of the bag which I suspect is the least flexible part of it. And I would prefer the thing not to squeeze in too tightly.

Does anybody here own both this bag and an E-M1 mark II? If yes, could you please check? Thanks.

Regards, Christine

Joe s

New to Mu-43
Hi Christine
I would recommend Billingham bags to keep equipment dry, made very good quality.....
Also the OM 200mm lens on a tripod at f8-11 image quality almost as good as the 40-150pro, but no close focus. Have you tried to add the mc-1.4 converter this works giving you 280mm 😃

Regards joe

connloyalist

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Christine
Hi Christine
I would recommend Billingham bags to keep equipment dry, made very good quality.....
Also the OM 200mm lens on a tripod at f8-11 image quality almost as good as the 40-150pro, but no close focus. Have you tried to add the mc-1.4 converter this works giving you 280mm 😃

Regards joe
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the pictures. I consider myself lucky to find someone with the same setup I have :) And good to know that it will indeed fit.

I have been thinking about maybe getting an MC 1.4, but haven't yet. I will keep that in mind, thanks for the tip.

Regards, Christine

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom