Why Oly& Panny Ignore mu-43.com?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I am quite furious and annoyed with these two MFT manufacturers . I am sure they are fully aware of existence of this website .Olympus can have a rep at bloody FB and they don't have anyone on this website to talk to us . Even Panasonic has the same attitude .I don't understand how come they are ignorant about this forum?We eat and breath MFT but still no one cares . As stated before I think when ever Olympus and Panasonic launch a MFT camera ,they should provide new model for preview to admin of this site and they should invite Amin to launch as well . This is the most vibrant and happening place about MFT and yet we have to learn and know about MFT launches from other website . I don't like it at all and I am fretting and fuming over it. Olympus and Panasonic please note this .
    1) Register on mu-43.com
    2) Send admin every new model u launch
    3) Invite Amin ( admin ) to all the launches of MFT cameras
    Am I asking too much? I don't think so .
    Now what do u think guys??
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Factory reps are never asked to engage in forums. Facebook is a different story, it has become one of the new official social media outlets of this age along with Twitter and Flickr. They have official pages for many companies, as well as celebrities and public figures.

The fact that Olympus has invited Amin to preview products before their release says volumes about their recognition of this website already.

3. supermaxv

supermaxv Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 20, 2011
    Yep. I've been specifically told to stay off the relevant forums at previous jobs, and for very good reason.

4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I just saw that .
    How do u close the thread Ned?
    Cheers

5. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I don't think you can do that yourself. xD

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Thread closed at the request of the OP.

For what it's worth, there are folks from the camera companies who read this forum and occasionally reach out to help a member. People sometimes act bad in a forum and mistreat company reps. I've seen it happen on one of the larger forums. We're a courteous bunch though, so hopefully they will see fit to join the discussions here some day.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.