1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

who got the 40-150mm already

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by microfourthirdsnut, Nov 22, 2014.

1. microfourthirdsnut

microfourthirdsnut Mu-43 Regular

Oct 8, 2012
    Was wondering how many lenses are actually in m4/3 users hands already.

Got mine. 1

2. RJNear

RJNear Mu-43 Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    Upstate NY
    R.J. Near
    I preordered mine the first day you could order from the Olympus store but still waiting to get it.

3. RMills

RMills Mu-43 Regular

Nov 7, 2014
    Pre-ordered 11/3 from B&H, waiting

4. RMills

RMills Mu-43 Regular

Nov 7, 2014
    Hey RJ!, Where in "Upstate"? I'm near Syracuse.

5. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Hey Mills, I too am in UpState NY .. I don't think anyone had any idea you were in NY too, because you have no details at all in your profile.

6. RMills

RMills Mu-43 Regular

Nov 7, 2014
    Lol, Orange County is upstate :)? I do need to profile myself, will get to it eventually :)

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Of course it is!
    Don't you watch "Law an Order" Or pretty much any TV or even read publications?lol.. but anyway, North of NYC is Up State and Long island is Southern NY.. Pretty-much the rest of the Country refers to Orange, Rockland and Westchester county's and parts north as UP-State. Examples of the reference being as so, can be found In Books, Movies, on TV, Historically.
    This interesting fact that I learned late in life, also being reiterated here, is that most of the Residence in the central area of NY in do not consider anything below them Upstate. I Don't know if an egocentric thing, lack of being educated of the fact or what, but that's how it is .. However, I know most of us all feel that those Western New Yorkers Might as well be in another state (eg Buffalo).. .lol
    Anthropology is interesting..

8. RJNear

RJNear Mu-43 Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    Upstate NY
    R.J. Near
    I live in the Town of Athens about 30 miles south of Albany along the Hudson River.

• Like Like x 2