who got the 40-150mm already

RMills

Mu-43 Regular
Hey Mills, I too am in UpState NY .. I don't think anyone had any idea you were in NY too, because you have no details at all in your profile.
Lol, Orange County is upstate :)? I do need to profile myself, will get to it eventually :)

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Lol, Orange County is upstate :)? . . . :)
Of course it is!
Don't you watch "Law an Order" Or pretty much any TV or even read publications?lol.. but anyway, North of NYC is Up State and Long island is Southern NY.. Pretty-much the rest of the Country refers to Orange, Rockland and Westchester county's and parts north as UP-State. Examples of the reference being as so, can be found In Books, Movies, on TV, Historically.
This interesting fact that I learned late in life, also being reiterated here, is that most of the Residence in the central area of NY in do not consider anything below them Upstate. I Don't know if an egocentric thing, lack of being educated of the fact or what, but that's how it is .. However, I know most of us all feel that those Western New Yorkers Might as well be in another state (eg Buffalo).. .lol
Anthropology is interesting..

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom