Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I change lenses more than I change spouses

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters

Petrochemist

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mike
We're a bunch of ILC owners on an ILC forum... skewed sample.
Not at all - unless strange conclusions are drawn from the results - the poll is only relevant for users of ILC cameras who have more than one lens.

I thought the significant bit of the question was 'in the field' as opposed to changing lenses indoors before setting out.
You can't claim under 3% of people never change lenses (people without cameras aren't likely to be included in the poll at all) but you can clearly see those with the option of changing lenses are not too bothered about changing them outside.

If there is a convenient indoor location when I want to change lenses I might pop in to make the change easier, but I've also changed lenses on a sandy beach (With my back to the wind & using my jacket to shield the camera as much as practical).

Brownie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tim
Good grief, you mean there's something else I need to worry about?

I do, but I try to be careful and keep the sensor pointing down so that errant piece of dust doesn't settle on it.

Andrewmap

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Martin
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom