1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED White Panasonic G3 14-42mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by youry, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    One week old Panasonic G3, white. It comes with the kit lens, 14-42mm. As new as you can get. Not even a scuff, just like a brand new one. Beautiful camera but I decided to stick with another one.
    $680 shipped in US, Paypal gift.

Body only $575 shipped, shipping included, Paypal gift.

I will provide the receipt for warranty purpose. First owner.

2. deirdre

deirdre Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    FYI, I'd never buy anything that required PayPal gift as it doesn't protect the buyer. Once you send it, it's sent, and there's no recourse.

3. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    In Youry's defense, he has done alot of trading/selling here and if you check his feedback I'm sure you'll realize he is a straight shooter. Also, he is stating a price if you want to go the other way, just pay the extra... It wasn't a demand, just a statement.

4. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    As a general rule, you're right. I never send a gift if i dont have references from the seller. My feedback here should give you some confidence you're not dealing with some ripoff artist.
    I have 270 positives on EBay as "rene-monica"
    Anyway, I'm out today until the 20th. If there is any interest I will answer pm's when I get back.
    Changed my mind and returned it back to newegg.com
    For people wondering why I return it: I didn't like it. The white balance was way off for my taste (on the redish side) and the focus hunts too much in video mode. To me, the gh2 is a much better camera and can be had for only $100 more on PD. Of course, one needs patience to get it that cheap. So far the GF1 fits my needs better

5. ~tc~

~tc~ Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 22, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I have done business with youry a couple times, and would not hesitate to do so again. She has been fantastic to deal with, ships promptly, provides tracking numbers right away - everything you could want in a seller.

I am sure if you wanted the extra protection, you could pay the extra commission fee on top of the agreed price and do it as a regular purchase.

6. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    Thank you. BTW: I'm a he.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.