COMPLETED White GF3 - Body Only - $145 including shipping/PayPal fees

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Update: Sold to demiro

I am selling a used, white Panasonic GF3.

Only the camera body is included. There is no lens included.

Also included: box (worn), battery, charger, strap, software CDs. I do not have the original body cap, so I am including the Olympus body cap shown in the first picture.

The camera is in good condition. There are a couple fine scratches on the rear LCD that occurred before I put a screen protector on. There is some finish wear/loss/marking above and to the right of the rear LCD which you can see in the second picture. There may be other minor wear, but overall it still looks very nice and clean (see pictures) and functions perfectly.

The camera has a stick on red Gariz soft release button attached. I trigger the soft release by pressing with the inside of my first knuckle and find that the soft release makes it much more comfortable to use this tiny camera with my medium-sized hands. I've never tried removing a Gariz soft release (never wanted to do so), so I can't tell you how to remove it without damaging the shutter release. Probably dental floss would be the way to go.

Please note that there is a handling time of up to 2 business days before I ship. If my work is very busy, I can't always get to the post office the same day.

Price is firm at $145 (includes shipping and PayPal fees). Continental US only. Regular PayPal only. No eCheck or Gift and no trades. No local pickup.

Please don't offer unless ready with payment. Please no replies or PMs stating "I'm interested..." which adds an unnecessary step. If you're ready to buy, just PM me with "I'll take it".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.