white E-PM2 + 14-42 for $200 + 15% savings...ends tonight

flamingfish

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Emily
The 14-42 EZ for $279 -15% is also still live, if anyone wants one.

Theo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Theo K.
That's a ridiculous fire sale price, but how many E-PM2 can one buy? This is great for people getting into MFT.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
It is a great price, but as I already have an E-M1 and an E-PL5 (as well as an XZ-10 and a Nikon 1 V2), I don't see when I'd ever use this.

playak47

Mu-43 Veteran
I bought e-pm2 to complement my e-m5. $181 after taxes, once I sell the lens the price is a no brainer. Thanks for the post!

flamingfish

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Emily
It's a great price, but man, that white is fugly. There's a reason it's so cheap (and still available)!

eljay

Mu-43 Regular
Why did I have to see this?!
EPM2 kit is on its way! :)
Actually, the timing is great given that I just sold my GX1 and waiting for that new rumoured Panny camera that will drop GX7 prices even lower - I hope. :biggrin:

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I have a black and two whites... I think the white looks better, the black body looks like it is made out of super cheap plastic. Either way at about $110 net for a body, and an excellent one at that, this is really a no brainer.

madmaxmedia

Mu-43 Veteran
I don't think the white looks bad at all, nor the black. The silver is the one that looks like cheaper plastic to me (although I'm sure someone will chime in shortly who is proud of his silver E-PM2) :smile:

seattlebruin

Mu-43 Regular
I really like both, honestly. Plus this is so cheap that since my girlfriend wants to learn photography, I literally can't think of a better kit than an E-PM2 for P&S ease of use and pure capability

I have a black and two whites... I think the white looks better, the black body looks like it is made out of super cheap plastic. Either way at about $110 net for a body, and an excellent one at that, this is really a no brainer.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
I have a black PM2 on its way to me. I'm probably going to convert it to IR after I've had a play with it for a while.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
Just curious.. What is this IR conversion you guys are speaking of?

IR = Infrared. I'm unsure how detailed to go here, so I'll just touch the surface. Most digital cameras have a "hot mirror" filter built in that only allows visible light to reach the sensor. IR conversion means replacing this filter with a different one that only allows infrared light to reach the sensor, thereby allowing infrared photography. Variations on this include a full-spectrum conversion where the filter is replaced with just plain glass and the owner then uses IR or hot mirror or UV-pass filters on the lenses depending on what he or she wishes to achieve that session.

See http://infrared-photography.freeforums.net/ for more info on IR photography.

Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
Sounds like that guy who posts on dpreview for sale forum with eBay links. Rensol/image-laboratory I think. I assume all was good and no complaints?
I think it was image-lab
Quick turnaround. got MY camera back (ie not swapped) also got my hot mirror back... to re-install if I have to.
I have not pixel peeped.... but have not noticed any dust.
no regrets at this point.
I also picked up a cheap IR 720 filter since I did pick full spectrum

Latest threads

Top Bottom