1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED White E-PM1 with Extras...

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by OdzBodkinz, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 11, 2011
    I bought this from a fellow forum member, and I just don't use it since I got my E-M5. So, here it is. From a smoke free home, excellent condition with box, flash and other accessories. Comes with original battery plus an extra third party battery. Includes a copy of the receipt dated 12/11.

Camera comes pre-installed with black aki-asahi leatherette plus a G4 FlipBac grip (makes holding this little gem really nice).

Disclaimer: The PM1 suffers from the date/time reset issue. IBIS works fine.

$220 shipped to CONUS.

i-sWMwFH2-XL.

i-3Rcvbx5-XL.

i-KRpzRP3-XL.

i-G39QJpk-XL.

2. pbancr1

pbancr1 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 2, 2012
    CT, US
    Pam
    PM sent

3. flexabull

flexabull New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 11, 2012
    PM sent.

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    That is a crazy camera for only $220! I was thinking of getting it myself, but I see two others beat me to it. Enjoy the camera!