White box E-M10 II body

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by WithOpenedEyes, Jun 21, 2016.

1. I'm seriously needing a second body and looking at the options..used, low click M10..new M10, and new white box M10 II. Other than the higher res EVF and the improved IBIS, there really aren't any other major differences. But the better IBIS could be something good for those of us into legacy glass, so I'm leaning that way a bit. One probably small niggling question regards how the international cameras are set up language wise. Do you get a camera set up for English language from a Korean dealer? Probably stupid question, but with my luck...

2. Growltiger

Growltiger Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 26, 2014
    UK
    I bought a new E-P5 from Korea and it came working in English.

3. Also wonder if anyone has noticed the difference in IBIS with legacy glass.

4. gary0319

gary0319 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 26, 2014
    Sarasota FL
    Focus bracketing with the 10 II is a nice feature. Also, 10 II, being a current model, means getting the latest firmware updates. Not so with the 10 I.

5. CWRailman

CWRailman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 2, 2015
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Denny
    There might be a difference in the video rate. That was the case with the GM-5's that came from Korea.

6. Thanks for the replies. I'm really liking the idea of the M10 II more and more. Just gotta keep from getting side tracked by lenses and stick to the program. Need to keep that picture in mind of how many times I have the wrong lens in place. At least with a 2nd body, the odds are cut in half.