To keep a long story short, had the E-M1 at launch w/12-40 but was tempted by other systems. Sold it pre all the FW updates, even before 2.0. Was enticed by the Pen F and picked one up along with the 17 and the 25. Really enjoy shooting with it and like the subtle features that Olympus has. Not too sure I like the articulating screen with the constant rotating to shoot at angles. Also would like to possibly have the better C-AF for shooting with the kids. Also the E-M1 II is apparently coming soon. So later on the 40-150 is an option. But I have the option of getting the E-M1 again with the 12-40 for the same price as keeping the Pen F. So I'm either with the Pen F w/17 and 25 or the E-M1 w/12-40, 17, and 25. Worst case scenario if I decide on the E-M1 I can keep it as a backup or sell it. I have to really sit down and consider the benefits/disadvantages of either option, would love to have some of you guys.