which printer

Discussion in 'Printing' started by rejo, Oct 5, 2012.

1. rejo

rejo Mu-43 Regular

Mar 27, 2011
    Netherlands
    Looking for a new printer, the second one in 5 weeks. Had a canon for about 6 years worked great but eventually it died. Thought I would try an Epson which I had for about 2 weeks but it was leaving small marks and lines on the prints.
    I googled this and its called pizza cutter lines ... apparently a common problem.
    I took it back to the shop where they sent it away, it was returned today minus the mains cable and damaged on the front, and it was a different serial number.
    So if this is epsons repair procedure to replace with a used one in damaged condition they can put there printers where the "sun don't shine".
    Got my money back.
    So the question is which one. It must have a wifi connection and preferably a front loader, that was one of the plus point for the epson. Its only used for home printing so A4 size is ok unless someone is making A3 printers at a great price.
    Any suggestions ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.