Which one - OMD-5 or PEN EP-L5?

Real Name
Andrew
GaryAyala said:
Thanks Andrew. My youngest has the 20mm in Scotland and I'm giving the 45-200 to Mary Lou. My Oly lenses are: 12mm, 45mm, 60mm and 75mm. My least used lenses are the O45mm and the P14mm. I think the rest get pretty much equal time on my cameras. I've pretty much see µ4/3 as my future and my FF system is now collecting dust.

G

You still gotta love fullframe... Nothing like it (yes, mediumformat is better, but those are HUGE)

Ive seen your shots, old and new and whether its film or digital, fullframe or crop, its 'your eyes' thats doing wonders for years, not the gear (it helps to have a great deal of nice lenses/bodies tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

Real Name
Andrew
drcolby said:
WOW!
What an incredible camera!
I have no good feel from what I am doing at this point, but I have a Oly 45mm on and am walking around in our coal mine of a living room. Been shooting little things (including pets) and the IBIS and auto WB just blows my mind.
Haven't been this excited about a camera since back in the 60s with the first of the Nikon Fs.
Acid test will be tomorrow. Going mushroom picking in the rain. Have the waterproof kit Oly 12-50 and will put it on and try to keep the lens clean in the deep, dark rainy forest.

Dave

Youre gonna love it, i know. :biggrin:

Congrats on your new camera, Dave!

Sent from my iPhone using Mu-43 App

Latest threads

Top Bottom