Which body colour you like?

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Ferrari red? White, green, blue, black, yellow, grey, silver? Other colour?
I assume that we will have different colours every year (like cars).
It has become a marketing item.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yeah Herman, i like the silver look. I would have liked to get the GF1 in silver but they didn't have any in stock, so i went with the standard black. Silver would have matched well with the aluminium on my macbook pro though.

iconindustries

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
"Body colors, - other"
(Herman its colours)

I quite like a nice tan in the summer - but you have to be careful these days because of the UV rays

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I like my red G1, and I like the blue of the E-PL1 and G2, but my favorite is the classic chrome and black like the E-P1. Also enjoy a good all-black camera, especially a nice black leather grip with black paint on metal.

texascbx

Mu-43 Veteran
I like my blue G1. After having a couple of items made of plastic literally melt when left in my car here in Texas, I have avoided expensive black electronic items every since.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ahuyevshi

Mu-43 Veteran
Flat Black for me... but wow.. Thanks for the pics of the G1 texas... I was planning on picking one up with how cheap they are now on ebay, haven't seen one in person yet.. That's just a little smaller than a drebel... Think I'll have to pass..

Gusnyc

Mu-43 Veteran
I went with the "gold" color in the E-PL1. I wasn't sure about it from the pictures. When I got to the store, I saw the gold was actually a warm silver. I liked it immediately. It has some kind of cool retro look, and as Iconindustries said, it matches my macbook pro better than the blue or black models.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Thanks for the pics of the G1 texas... I was planning on picking one up with how cheap they are now on ebay, haven't seen one in person yet.. That's just a little smaller than a drebel... Think I'll have to pass..
Fwiw, when you put that Lumix 20/1.7 on a G1, it is a good bit smaller and lighter than a D Rebel with a comparable lens such as the Canon 28/1.8 or even the 28/2.8.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom