which bag for e-m1 + 40-150 pro and other stuff?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by yordanrhapsody, Jan 14, 2016.

1. yordanrhapsody

yordanrhapsody Mu-43 Regular

Nov 4, 2010
    hi everybody
    I'm looking for a camera bag small and possibly that is possible to attach to the belt

I need to carry e-m1 + 40-150 2.8 and possibly other stuff like 12-40, fl-36, maybe another small lens

I was looking to the crumpler quick escape 800 but I fear that it doesn't fit my e-m1+40-150 mounted...

2. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Hi, many of Think Tank's bags have belt loops... Check out the Mirrorless Mover series first.

Barry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clint

Clint Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Apr 22, 2013
    San Diego area, CA
    Clint
    Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55AW > E-M1, teleadapter, 40-150 f/2.8, another lens - a FL-50R flash in the front pocket, batteries, etc., and has the slip lock bag add availability on both sides of the bag. It can be configfured for a waist belt, shoulder strap - and a strap to snug it up to the body for running/sking, etc, similar to a back pack, or as a chest pack.

Both can be configured in a couple of ways making them great for hiking, biking, and when set up as a chest pack great for skiing

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Thanks for the detailed reply to the O.Ps query
    This is helpful for me too - looks ideal
    Regards
    Rob

5. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    Here's an oldie but goodie that would fit the kit that you describe. Not sure about the 12-40 with the rest though. I have one and though I keep trying to use more contemporary bags, I go back to it. It just works easily. It's a belt pack that's big enough to hold my e-m1 with 50-200swd and TCs. It should be able to carry your 40-150 pro, TC and a small prime as well. It's discontinued now, but they still pop up on eBay and Amazon.

Amazon.com : Lowepro Sideline Shooter Camera Beltpack (Black) : Camera Accessory Bags : Camera & Photo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.