which bag for e-m1 + 40-150 pro and other stuff?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by yordanrhapsody, Jan 14, 2016.

1. yordanrhapsody

yordanrhapsody Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 4, 2010
    hi everybody
    I'm looking for a camera bag small and possibly that is possible to attach to the belt

I need to carry e-m1 + 40-150 2.8 and possibly other stuff like 12-40, fl-36, maybe another small lens

I was looking to the crumpler quick escape 800 but I fear that it doesn't fit my e-m1+40-150 mounted...

2. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Hi, many of Think Tank's bags have belt loops... Check out the Mirrorless Mover series first.

Barry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clint

Clint Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 22, 2013
    San Diego area, CA
    Clint
    Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55AW > E-M1, teleadapter, 40-150 f/2.8, another lens - a FL-50R flash in the front pocket, batteries, etc., and has the slip lock bag add availability on both sides of the bag. It can be configfured for a waist belt, shoulder strap - and a strap to snug it up to the body for running/sking, etc, similar to a back pack, or as a chest pack.

Both can be configured in a couple of ways making them great for hiking, biking, and when set up as a chest pack great for skiing

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Thanks for the detailed reply to the O.Ps query
    This is helpful for me too - looks ideal
    Regards
    Rob

5. Speedliner

Speedliner Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 2, 2015
    Southern NJ, USA
    Rob
    Here's an oldie but goodie that would fit the kit that you describe. Not sure about the 12-40 with the rest though. I have one and though I keep trying to use more contemporary bags, I go back to it. It just works easily. It's a belt pack that's big enough to hold my e-m1 with 50-200swd and TCs. It should be able to carry your 40-150 pro, TC and a small prime as well. It's discontinued now, but they still pop up on eBay and Amazon.

Amazon.com : Lowepro Sideline Shooter Camera Beltpack (Black) : Camera Accessory Bags : Camera & Photo