Which adapter for lens Leica-M and MFT

maxpiz

Mu-43 Regular
In the market I found a lot of adapters lenses Leica-M for the MFT.
Which you use?
There is the Voigtlander adapter that costs a lot and then there are other unbranded and cheaper.
What are the differences in your opinion? it is better to buy the Voigtlander? (because I want to buy a lens-Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/1.4-Leica-M mount)
Thanks in advance:smile:

sebastel

Mu-43 Regular
with my experience so far i'd recommend RJ camera's (also known as jinfinance).

jin rong is a good guy, reacts quickly on mail.
you can find him easily on ebay.

cheers

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I got the RJ Camera adapter (jinfinance on ebay) and it is ok, works good. Only issue I have had with it is that the screw mount adapters (screw mount to Leica M) sometimes get stuck on the M to 4/3 adapter when I remove the lens. But no big deal, I got it loose again :smile:

If price wasn´t an issue (it is for me) I would go for the Voigtlander adapter, Voigtlander IS quality in my experience. Cameraquest got all theVoigtlander goodies :2thumbs:

kathyh

Mu-43 Regular
I use the Rayqual adapter and it works well. I can't remember what I paid but its foe sale on Craig's List for $150.

Kathy

Elliot

Mu-43 Regular
In the market I found a lot of adapters lenses Leica-M for the MFT.
Which you use?
There is the Voigtlander adapter that costs a lot and then there are other unbranded and cheaper.
What are the differences in your opinion? it is better to buy the Voigtlander? (because I want to buy a lens-Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/1.4-Leica-M mount)
Thanks in advance:smile:
I am using the voigtlander adapters for both M and Screw mount and older Nikon mount lenses that hae aperture rings. They are the best quality I have seen to date. Buying cheap which you can because cheap adapters are out there would be a mistake in my opinion. I had a couple of the cheap ones early on and they were made of metal that flaked off on to the lens and the camera mount. The Voigtlander is a brass alloy of some kind.

For my Nikon G lenses I use the Novoflex so I can get some control of the apertures.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom