1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where's the thread?

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by chromatin64, Mar 23, 2012.

1. chromatin64

chromatin64 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 10, 2012
    A Leekist in York, UK
    Russell
    I posted an Image Thread in the archive for the Voigtlander Snapshot Skopar 25/4 LTM but Barrie (Grebeman) kindly pointed out that I'd inadvertently duplicated it - it was listed as "Cosina Voigtlander" and the mods deleted my thread.

But on the alphabetic list, I cannot find the original thread --
    cos-voig.
    Now, I may be being dull and missing the obvious but can anyone point me to the original thread please?

TIA.

2. SCT

SCT Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2011
    Landover, MD, USA
    Not sure if it happens here as well, other forums I am registered at, if your thread doesn't get a post/ activity in a while it'll throw it into archive or something and may not come up in the searches at times...

3. chromatin64

Jan 10, 2012
    A Leekist in York, UK
    Russell
    Thanks both.

4. chromatin64

Jan 10, 2012
    A Leekist in York, UK
    Russell
    It looks like threads are archived if no activity for a year judging by the last post in that thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.