where's all the stock ?

Zman

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I frequent UsedPhotoPro.com for used cameras/lenses. They normally have a nice selection of Olympus/Panasonic mft lenses. Just now, they show only 2 Oly lenses and 0 Panys. I hope there not leaving the market.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I frequent UsedPhotoPro.com for used cameras/lenses. They normally have a nice selection of Olympus/Panasonic mft lenses. Just now, they show only 2 Oly lenses and 0 Panys. I hope there not leaving the market.
I just looked and they are up to 3 & 3 Panny & Oly lenses. So maybe you caught them on a low day.

Under camera bodies only 3 Panny but 13 Oly.

Have you checked MPB? They have plenty of MFT gear, a quick check for Olympus stuff showed plenty of E-M1 Mark II, E-M10 in all variations and lenses are plenty too, even Pro zooms like the 12-40 or 40-150. Only scarce things would be the most recent Mark III variants of both the E-M1 and E-M5. But besides that, they seem to have a growing inventory.

MichailK

Mu-43 Top Veteran
MPB stock comes and go in dozens at a time as well - I noticed this very prominently when I was looking for the X100T I got from them. I guess that all these “used camera“ companies make up a network with batches on the move between them or they have batches of stuff under inspection at a time before importing them into their catalogs.

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Real Name
Randy
I think there might be a different reason for this--UsedPhotoPro seems to offer some really good prices on used stock, at least M43 gear. I recently bought a mint 75-300ii from them for probably $30 less than what it sells for elsewhere. It also helps that they post real images of their stock, so it's more like buying from a forum, but with a return policy. :) Also, their used quotes seem to be a bit lower than KEH and B&H, so maybe they don't get as many trades?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom