Where to get the little metal strap hoops?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by FlyPenFly, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. FlyPenFly

    FlyPenFly Mu-43 Veteran

    Feb 15, 2011
    Lost one, would like to get a couple. This is for the Oly EP2 and EPL2 series...
  2. Tom Swaman

    Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

    Call OpTech in Montana. These folks are super helpful.

    Good luck,
  3. oldracer

    oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

    Oct 1, 2010
  4. w4rmk

    w4rmk New to Mu-43

    Apr 19, 2011
    If you are talking about the little triangle rings these "Triangular strap ring for Nikon" should work fine on the Olympus cameras, they are about half way down the page.

    BocaPhoto.com - Nikon Accessories and Parts
  5. sherlock

    sherlock Mu-43 Regular

    Mar 31, 2011
    I'd love to get rubber-coated (thinly) versions of these rings, purely to stop the clanking noise against the chromed-metal hooks on my GF1.
  6. flipGTO

    flipGTO Mu-43 Regular

    Feb 8, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    I took the ones off of my ep1