1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Where do you buy your lenses from NEW YORK ?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by PantelisMor, May 26, 2013.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    So i want to buy olympus lenses ??

So my question is, where do you buy your lenses from NEW YORK ? Online or local shops?
    Thx everyone

2. maflynn

maflynn Mu-43 Regular

May 7, 2012
    Many of the online stores are based in NY, so I guess you can do either one :)

I think Adorama and BH Video are my two favorites so I'd recommend either one.

3. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

BH, Adorama, Calumet in that order. All three have store fronts and online shops. BH is especially good to visit in person....

I am in Jersey so I generally buy from one or two local shops that have earned my business over the years.

4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    B&H, Adorama and ********** (this last one conveniently located near my workplace). With B&H and Adorama, sometimes I order via the internet but often simply drop by the brick-and-mortar store, which is very enjoyable. With **********, it's almost always a visit to the physical store.

5. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Ditto, B+H and Adorama. If your planning a visit, remember they are closed on and Sabbath and Jewish holidays. If you buy on line be sure to use the Affiliate links on the MU-43 homepage to support this site.

6. b_rubenstein

b_rubenstein Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 20, 2012
    Melbourne, FL
    While I buy lots of things from B&H, I tend to buy higher priced items from Unique Photo in NJ. I started using them in 1999 when I worked a few minutes from them. Their customer service has been excellent and I like that they don't collect sales tax. They're also open on Saturdays.

7. fsuscotphoto

fsuscotphoto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2013
    St. Cloud, FL
    Ron
    I buy almost exclusively from B&H. I was there last May and was looking for a ring flash, after getting the recommendation the young lady asked me if I was flying as she could see my purchase history on her computer. After replying yes, she suggested that unless I needed it during my visit, yhat I just wait till I get home, saving the NY sales taxes as I was going to get free shipping!

Where else would you get that kin of thought process?! That earned them a VERY loyal customer!

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 mobile app