Where do you buy your lenses from NEW YORK ?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by PantelisMor, May 26, 2013.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    So i want to buy olympus lenses ??

So my question is, where do you buy your lenses from NEW YORK ? Online or local shops?
    Thx everyone

2. maflynn

maflynn Mu-43 Regular

May 7, 2012
    Many of the online stores are based in NY, so I guess you can do either one :)

I think Adorama and BH Video are my two favorites so I'd recommend either one.

3. BH, Adorama, Calumet in that order. All three have store fronts and online shops. BH is especially good to visit in person....

I am in Jersey so I generally buy from one or two local shops that have earned my business over the years.

4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    B&H, Adorama and ********** (this last one conveniently located near my workplace). With B&H and Adorama, sometimes I order via the internet but often simply drop by the brick-and-mortar store, which is very enjoyable. With **********, it's almost always a visit to the physical store.

5. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Ditto, B+H and Adorama. If your planning a visit, remember they are closed on and Sabbath and Jewish holidays. If you buy on line be sure to use the Affiliate links on the MU-43 homepage to support this site.

6. b_rubenstein

b_rubenstein Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 20, 2012
    Melbourne, FL
    While I buy lots of things from B&H, I tend to buy higher priced items from Unique Photo in NJ. I started using them in 1999 when I worked a few minutes from them. Their customer service has been excellent and I like that they don't collect sales tax. They're also open on Saturdays.

7. fsuscotphoto

fsuscotphoto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2013
    St. Cloud, FL
    Ron
    I buy almost exclusively from B&H. I was there last May and was looking for a ring flash, after getting the recommendation the young lady asked me if I was flying as she could see my purchase history on her computer. After replying yes, she suggested that unless I needed it during my visit, yhat I just wait till I get home, saving the NY sales taxes as I was going to get free shipping!

Where else would you get that kin of thought process?! That earned them a VERY loyal customer!

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 mobile app